One of Australia's leading FMCG companies is seeking a Purchasing Officer to help support them during one of their busiest periods. The company are renowned for providing a range of products to the retail sector throughout Australia.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing purchasing and inbound logistics processes for a number of international and local suppliers. Some of the key responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting the purchasing function and raising PO's for the companies suppliers
- Manage inventory requirements based on forecast analysis
- Support logistic processes and adhere to any custom clearance policies to avoid additional costs
Skills and experience:
- 3y+ experience with local and imported products in FMCG, preferably food supplier management experience
- Custom clearance understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualification in supply chain or purchasing
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong excel/M3 ERP System experience
This is an initial contract role, with a view of permanency.
Interested? Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV in Word format or contact Neeta Dhahan on (02) 8024 7151