About the company
Global business that is a leader in agricultural machinery. They have rich history of designing and developing equipment for a wide range of applications for residential and commercial applications. Due to an internal move an opportunity for a Purchasing Officer has become available.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, your role will be to run the purchasing function for your portfolio of products. This will include:
- Monitoring stock on handset min/max levels maintain targeted inventory cover.
- Raising and placing purchase orders with supplier, monitoring ETD and updating SAP and stakeholders accordingly.
- Managing all transactions such as stock levels and shipment costing through SAP.
- Participating in the forecasting process in conjunction with sales.
The ideal candidate for this great opportunity will have:
- Experience in purchasing, ideally in a heavy industry or mechanical equipment.
- An understanding of MRP processes.
- SAP experience which is highly desirable. Or at some ERP experience
- Sound commercial acumen
- The ability to effectively communicate with stakeholder across the business
If this sounds like you, please click the apply button or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for an initial conversation.