My client has a newly created opportunity for a Purchasing Officer as a result of business growth. In this role you will be the conduit between the supply planning team and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of products from overseas supplier. Excellent opportunities for growth and development within the role as the business expands.
- Create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure goods meet quality requirements and are delivered on time.
- Ensuring purchases desired price, quality, and delivery are met
- Monitor the progress of orders/shipments, both local & overseas, by engaging suppliers and freight forwarders continuously
- Achieve supplier DIFOT
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Communicate and coordinate delivery arrivals at warehouse
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar position
- Previously worked with over sea suppliers
- Experienced in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate skills in Excel and have previously used an ERP
- Very detailed oriented with a can-do attitude
Apply via the link below or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.