About the Company
A market-leading, global consumer goods company is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Purchasing/Inventory Officer to join their team for a 4 month maternity contract role.
About the Role
- To ensure all orders are created and receipted accurately and on time.
- To ensure all products are received within the advised ETA to warehouse and communicate of any delays.
- Placing and managing product orders with factory / suppliers to allow shipment to meet customer requirements
- Purchase and shipping related documentation
- Request, negotiate and manage air freight costs as needed
- Manage inventory receipting
- Arranging and managing stock transfers between required warehouses including transport
- Producing various reports
- Experience with a CRM software
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to organize and prioritise tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.