About the Company
Our client is a global distributor in the medical devices space looking for an experienced Purchasing Officer to come on board ASAP for a 3-month contract.
About the Role
Working in a team of 3 and reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly purchase orders on suppliers as per schedule and requirements
- Ensure backorders are fulfilled or cleared from PO if supplier confirms these will not be supplied.
- Liaise with suppliers, maintain ETA data, expedite or delay orders as required, and communicate any changes or updates to the business.
- Incorporate transfer backorder quantities into purchase orders as required.
- Be able to complete 200+ system generated purchases/week
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a purchasing role and therefore able to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team.
- SAP user or experience using an ERP system.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.