About the company
Global FMCG giant with an extensive network both internationally and domestically. They produce many iconic and category leading products and are on a journey of transformation. As part of this change they require a Purchasing Support Specialist to work across multiple sites.
About the role
The Purchasing Support Specialist acts as a point of contact for internal business stakeholders who have procurement related questions and queries (SAP). This will involve providing purchasing and tactical sourcing support as well as collaborating with the strategic sourcing and category management team when required.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a purchasing or procurement related role
- Experience working with SAP
- Exposure working within a process driven purchasing environment
- Analytical skill set with sound excel skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity with a truly global business representing iconic global brands. Its is a 6 month FTC with the opportunity to extend or become permanent.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.