A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Purchasing Team Leader to join a rapidly expanding business. This role will see you delivering high quality customer service to the businesses commercial customers and providing exceptional leadership to the wider Purchasing Team.
- Provide leadership & support to Purchasing Officers
- Responsible for ensuring the MRP process functions effectively, with data flowing correctly from the Demand Planning and Inventory Planning teams
- Maintain line fill ratio
- Manage inventory and SLOB
- Ensure customer service levels are being met
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers to improve communication and lead times
- Maintain team KPIs and performance
- Ensure timely and effective communication/feedback with the wider Supply Chain function on potential customer service or working capital management issues
- Ensure all team members have clearly defined and measurable individual objectives
- Continuously review and improve processes, balancing cost versus service
- Minimum 3-5 years Supply Chain experience
- Experience leading a purchasing team in an FMCG, manufacturing environment or retail space
- Continuous improvement focus and demonstrated ability to improve business processes
- MPR & ERP experience
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.