About the company
Our client is global company with a manufacturing site in Melbourne distributing products worldwide. The business manufactures specialised industrial products servicing the transport and construction industries.
About the role
The Purchasing Team Lead will be responsible for the following activities
* Procuring raw materials from local and international suppliers in a timely and cost - effective method
* Building strong relationships with suppliers locally and internationally
* Providing analytics to identify cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities
* Improving purchasing / procurement efficiencies
* Managing purchasing function including 1 direct report
We are seeking candidates with the following experience
* Minimum 3 years of purchasing experience gained from a manufacturing organisation
* Strong analytics with some experience in procurement modelling / cost analysis
* Strong supplier management / negotiations skills
* Degree qualified
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, hit APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Overall on 03 8613 3527 to have a confidential discussion.