About the company
This is a large ASX listed company which has manufacturing and R&D hubs across three continents and longevity of over 100 years. This business has invested heavily in their local operations and have seen strong return on this investment over a sustained period. They are in the rare and enviable position where the recent breakout of COVID-19 hs actually created an increase in demand for their unique expertise.
About the role
These QA Associate roles are primarily focused on Batch Release. You woukd be responsible across review and approval of batch and release documentation for product to move forward, visual inspection, preparing technical documentation, review relevant data such as temperature, maintain and improve quality systems for batch release, develop training modules, communication strategies and support various projects. Additionally, you would support the broader QA team with compliance, document control, change control and management, and applications.
We're looking for the following:
- Relevant degree, likely science
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical standards and practices including GxP
- Professional experience in pharmaceutical Quality Assurance roles within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of document management systems, quality assurance systems
- Experience with information management systems such as ERPs, LIMS, eQMS etc
- High degree of attention to detail
- Able to be flexible and adaptale while remaining focused and prioritising tasks
If you are a pharmaceutical QA professional who finds themselves available for a contract role at present, this is a fantastic place to land. This company is seeing an increase in demand for their unique expertise as a result of COVID-19, which provides a degree of inherent stability not found in most employment opportunities in this current market. Moreso, this is a large business with well established and highly skills teams that provide broader learning and development opportunities for QA professionals, with world class systems and standards