About the company
This privately-owned Australian company has seen significant growth since entering the market 15 years ago. They pride themselves on their passionate and innovative way of thinking as they strive to adapt their menu and demonstrate their best quality standards.
About the role
As the QA Coordinator, you will be reporting in to the Technical and QA Manager and based within their corporate office in the CBD. You will be responsible for setting and administering the ongoing quality specifications for raw materials, bulk and finished goods, and ensuring the restaurants are meeting agreed standards through audits. You will also need to provide accurate advice on all matters pertaining to Nutrition Information Panels, whilst abiding with FSANZ and ACCC standards. To do this, you will be needing to liaise cross-functionally with Supply Chain, Technical and Compliance operations.
Skills & Experiences
This role is imperative to maintaining quality standards throughout their whole operation and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Ingredient specification management - ensuring they are current and communicated within the business and with associated partners
- Managing, tracking and maintaining the food safety audit program within the corporate office, sites and suppliers
- Ensure that all parties adhere to the in-house positive release program and to manage the relationship with external testing partners
- Successful development and implementation of the HACCP plan and QMS
- Impeccable communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
This fast growing and dynamic company are consistently looking to innovate and enter new markets to maintain growth. With that there is opportunity to grow and enhance your career within an excellent working environment and easily accessible location
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB18138.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment