About the company
This Aussie food manufacturer and distributor has grown consistently over decades to be a leader in their product category, and a trusted supplier to retailers Nation-wide. With continued growth has come continued change and transformation which now requires additional support within their established QA and Technical team.
About the role
As a QA Coordinator you'll be responsible for contributing to the maintenance and improvement of a range of general QA systems and processes, such as supporting customers and internal staff with technical information, internal audits to ensure consistency, calibration of instrumentation, working with suppliers, testing and validation, certificates and databases, and customer complaints - handling and working on eliminating underlying issues.
We're looking for an early-mid career QA professional who is available at short notice, loosely fitting the below:
- Relevant tertiary degree (food science or technology, science, microbiology etc)
- Experience in a food or beverage manufacturing QA role
- Exposure to relevant systems, processes, standards and legislation
- Ideally, experience in a high care food category
- Availability to commence at reasonably short notice
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan on 03 8613 3551 for a confidential discussion