Join a leading Australian Manufacturing business, which operate at a global level. They are a leader in their product category, selling to retailers and via other channels locally and globally. To further strengthen their leadership team, there is an opportunity to lead the Quality team at their automated manufacturing plant in the Riverina.
The role is based in the Riverina regional are of NSW
You will provide strong leadership for the Quality team through training, continuous improvement and supplier management. Managing the Quality Management System, customers and auditing schedules.
- Improve excellent HACCP, retailer and other standard ratings
- Develop the quality team through training
- Manage the audit program
- Implement an electronic Quality Management System
- Create a best practice approach to customer complaints and none-conformance processes
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, which a business that offers career development, stability and growth.
You will have most of the following experience;
- 5 - 10 years' experience as a Quality Leader
- FMCG or pharmaceutical manufacturing background
- Team leadership and development
- Quality Management Systems improvement experience
- Keen to join a continuously evolving and growing business with a progressive outlook
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion