About the company
This family owned business has turnover in the billions and is the market leader in their food category with multiple sites across Australia. They process, manufacture and value add whilst catering to industrial and retail markets locally and export worldwide. They invest heavily back into the business and continuously strive for excellence.
About the role
Based in Adelaide you will be responsible for all aspects of the Quality function whilst supporting delivery of operational excellence by proactively, coordinating and implementing quality assurance activities and initiatives. As well as driving quality and food safety through compliance within the Processing Plant. Reporting into the National QA Manager and Site Manager, you will have 8 direct reports so coaching, leading and developing them is imperative.
Skills & Experiences
This is an exciting and integral role within the business and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Tertiary qualification in food science / related agricultural science or relevant industry experience and training (ISO 9000, FSSC2200, GMP and TQM)
- Demonstrated hands on experience leading Quality teams within a food environment
- To drive a continuous improvement culture using the mechanisms defined in the Integrated Management System
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence all internal and external stakeholders with regards to the importance of quality
- Analytical aptitude that enables you to identify trends in data in order to focus on improvement areas
This is a great opportunity to enhance your career with a market leader, with this comes career opportunities and an inclusive culture
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB19219