About the company
This privately-owned Australian company has seen significant growth since entering the market mid-2019. They have grown to establish themselves in the premium entertaining food categories and are seeking to grow their portfolio of brands and double their business over the next 5 years. They are entering the market for a proven Quality manager to lead and grow the quality team.
About the role
As the Quality Manager you will report into the head of supply chain with regards to all quality matters on the site. Managing a small team initially, you will be responsible for developing and driving the business approach for quality and food safety, inclusive of Allergen management and operational risks. This role will ensure that the business has the appropriate tools and training to develop quality systems and people within the site team, to deliver products and processes that meet customer specifications, quality measures, food safety and legislative requirements. Site standards include SQF, retail and local council requirements.
Skills & Experiences
This role is imperative to maintaining quality standards throughout their product range and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Proven food safety and quality skills in the food/FMCG industry (10 years minimum)
- Demonstrable knowledge of food safety and quality management systems particularly with respect to Allergen management
- Understanding of Retail Quality Assurance systems and or SQF requirements
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements
- People management experience i.e. the ability to positively challenge people to change behaviours
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Results focussed
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a team environment
This fast growing and dynamic company are consistently looking to innovate and enter new markets to maintain growth. With that there is opportunity to grow and enhance your career within an excellent working environment, this is your opportunity to build yourself and your team within an exciting environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Joel Holmes on (03) 8613 3548 for a confidential discussion.