About the company
This privately-owned Australian company has seen significant growth since entering the market in both local and international markets. Nutritional products are at the forefront of their offerings and they operate across several consumer markets. With increased growth, new markets, and new regulations, they require an experienced Quality professional to help continually improve the quality systems.
About the role
As the Quality Manager, you will be reporting to the Technical Manager and located on site in regional South West Victoria. You will be responsible for setting quality KPI's across the business and administering the ongoing quality specifications for raw materials, bulk and finished goods, whilst ensuring manufacturing facilities are producing to agreed parameters. You will also need to conduct and provide accurate advice audits.
Skills & Experiences
This role is imperative to maintaining quality standards throughout their product range and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- The ability to establish and manage a Quality Improvement Program
- Run audits and rectify any issues in a timely manner across a variety of regulatory bodies
- Participation in the ongoing execution of a business improvement process that delivers measurable improvement in COGS, logistics, quality and traceability.
- Impeccable communication skills with both internal and with external stakeholders to drive the quality culture
- Extensive practical knowledge of the dairy industry
This fast growing and dynamic company are consistently looking to innovate and enter new markets to maintain growth. With that there is opportunity to grow a team around you to further your career
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB20154.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment