About the company
This well-known and established food and beverage business has carved out a leading position in their product categories in both local and export markets, particularly into Asia. Having seen solid commercial results they continue to grow their business through vertically integrating their operations and focusing their innovation efforts on products that naturally compliment their core range.
About the role
The Quality Assurance Officer works within an established team and under the leadership of a highly experienced Manager. The team ensures that products supplied to the local and export markets they serve meet their high quality standards, as well as their regulatory compliance obligations. A broad role, you'll contribute right across the business within regulatory support, food specification management, artwork compliance, customer complaints, food standards, supporting product development with relevant advice, FSANZ, HACCP, retailer standards and more.
We're looking for the below:
- Relevant tertiary degree (food science or similar)
- Industry experience within a category of food and beverage
- Working understanding of food and beverage QA, and regulatory compliance
- Experience with FSANZ requirements, artwork requirements, CODEX standards
- Experience supporting entry to new markets such as South East Asia would be advantageous
- Experience with TGA regulated products would be advantageous
- As this company exports to China, a Mandarin speaker would be advantageous
If this is your area of expertise and you're available now (or are about to become so), this is a very lucky place to land - a rare business that, from within Australia, has a burgeoning export base which means you can work across global markets. There are occasional travel opportuntiies within this role, and when you look at like-for-like positions at other FMCGs locally this role both pays well and presents a strong opportunity to extend into the long term.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan for a confidential discussion on 03 8613 3551