About the company
This is a global manufacturing business with products that lead their category, they have a national network of manufacturing plants including a Victorian site based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. As they deliver an overarching site improvement program they seek to update their ISO:9001 certification.
About the role
As the QA Systems Coordinator/Manager you'll be responsible for assessing the current ISO:9001 certification and conducting a gap analysis on the requirements of the update to the newer version, you'll then drive through corrective actions to close out these gaps.
We're looking for someone with the following
- Relevant degree (engineering, science etc)
- Strong understanding and experience working on ISO:9001
- Experience working for manufacturing businesses (non industry specific)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Organisation and time management skills
This role is immediately available and would suit someone who is looking for a quick turnaround into a new role, you'll be able to get a foot in the door with a well known global enterprise with a large Australian operation, and a commitment to local manufacturing with stable manufacturing footprint.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan on 03 8613 3551 for a confidential discussion