About the company
This is a large ASX listed company which has manufacturing and R&D hubs across three continents and longevity of over 100 years. This business has invested heavily in their local operations and have seen strong return on this investment.
About the role
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in a QC Analyst capacity in the Microbiology department, reporting into a team leader this company is after someone who will support the team within the Microbiology Department of the Quality Control (QC) Group.
- Supporting the team to ensure that the assays performed are prepared and executed in accordance with the code of GMP.
- Assist in the review, update, and issue of Microbiology documentation.
- Maintain adequate documentation system.
- Assist with investigations of Out of Specification (OOS) test results, invalid assays or when unusual data is observed as required.
- Ensure the functional area is always audit ready.
We're looking for the following:
- Relevant Tertiary Degree (Microbiology preferred)
- Microbiology experience, specifically in virology and sterility would be desirable but not essential.
- Cell culture experience and PCR experience are required.
- Ability to accurately maintain testing records
- Ability to use computer systems for data entry and inquiry functions
- Experience in general assay preparation
- Strong scientific report writing skills
- Need to be flexible with shift work
- Must have full working rights without limitation
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a growing manufacturer offering a positive workplace culture on a 12-month contract offering high potential for extension
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button if you're interested