About the company
This is a large ASX listed company which has manufacturing and R&D hubs across three continents and longevity of over 100 years. This business has invested heavily in their local operations and have seen strong return on this investment.
About the role
This is an opportunity to join one of Australia's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in a QC Analyst capacity in the Microbiology department, reporting into a team leader this company is after someone who will support the team within the Microbiology Department of the Quality Control (QC) Group to enable testing of products in accordance with the code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Supporting the team to ensure that the assays performed are prepared and executed in accordance with the code of GMP.
- Assist in the review, update and issue of Microbiology documentation.
- Maintain adequate documentation system.
- Assist with investigations of Out of Specification (OOS) test results, invalid assays or when unusual data is observed as required.
- Ensure the functional area is always audit ready.
We're looking for the following:
- Relevant Tertiary Degree (Micro-Biology or similar)
- Previous Lab experience
- Strong scientific report writing skills
- Strong work ethic with shift work flexibility
This is a great opportunity to get involved and establish yourself within a growing manufacturer offering a positive workplace culture on an initial 12-month contract with strong extension possibility.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Joel Holmes on 03 8613 3548 for a confidential discussion.