About the company
This is a large ASX listed company which has manufacturing and R&D hubs across three continents and longevity of over 100 years. This business has invested heavily in their local operations and have seen strong return on this investment.
About the role
This is an opportunity to join one of Australia's largest manufacturers in a QC Chemistry Analyst capacity, reporting to the Lab Manager this company is after someone who is willing to work hard as part of a large inclusive team. There are several changes taking place in the Chemistry team currently so you must be able to adjust and adapt as the team requires, the ability to stay calm in a high demand environment will be looked at favourably.
- Inspection and acceptance testing of raw materials
- Chemical testing using UV, Osmometers etc
- Routine weekly tasks to maintain lab
We're looking for the following:
- Relevant Tertiary Degree (Chemistry, Micro-Biology or similar)
- 2-3 years' experience
- Previous Lab experience
- Positive attitude to take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adjust and prioritise your tasks
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a growing manufacturer offering a positive workplace culture on an initial 3-month contract which we expect to likely be extended up to 12 months.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Joel Holmes on 03 8613 3548 for a confidential discussion.