About the company
This is a large ASX listed company which has manufacturing and R&D hubs across three continents and longevity of over 100 years. This business has invested heavily in their local operations and have seen strong return on this investment.
About the role
This is an opportunity to join one of Australia's largest manufacturers in a QC Immunology Analyst capacity, reporting to the Immunology Team Leader this company is after someone who is willing to work on a 4 day a week part time basis within a team of 10. They are after somebody who can adjust and adapt as the team requires, the ability to stay calm in a high demand environment will be looked at favourably.
- Support the team to ensure that the assays performed in each department are prepared and executed in accordance with the code of GMP
- Assist with investigation of Out of Specification (OOS) test results, invalid assays or when unusual data is observed
- Ensure that functional area is always audit ready
- Perform a variety of different tests and assays
- Assist in the maintenance and upkeep of quality records and documents
We're looking for the following:
- Relevant Tertiary Degree (Likely Science)
- Some professional experience
- Previous Lab experience
- Strong ability to accurately maintain testing records
- Experience in assay preparation
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adjust and prioritise your tasks
- Previous experience in single and multi-channel padding
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a growing manufacturer offering a positive workplace culture on an initial 6-month contract with the potential to extend
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Joel Holmes on 03 8613 3548 for a confidential discussion.