About the company
This scale up technology company is at the forefront of innovative digital solutions in the health and safety industry, they have been proudly keeping Kiwis safe for the past 12 years and have now gone through a significant and strategic growth phase in Australia. Through a great technology platform, they are all about simplicity and ensuring the safety of construction sites across Asia Pacific.
Due to significant busines growth, they are now looking to hire a QLD Sales Manager to lead business relationships and build a sales team around them.
About the role
This is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful candidate lead and drive value added initiatives with existing customers, group home builders and their contactors. Through innovative and strategic plans, the candidate will be able to unlock pipelines of opportunity, and drive high level of customer engagement, while still supporting the growth of their trade technology user base. Mid-term focus will also include building your own sales team for QLD.
- Utilising one's network to establish the brand in the residential construction market, growing the brands reputation and presence in the right customer and market channels.
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services and promote effective and strong engagements with existing GHBs (and their contractors), providing them with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering.
- Have a sales challenger and digital savvy mindset - utilising ones understanding of GHB business, and cloud based mobile technology to provide insights into health and safety outcomes internally as well exercising compelling strategic solutions that resonate with customers, and drive action.
- Develop and win new business opportunities with identified strategic targets.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their customer experience and promote our technology as a seamless element that work harmoniously with their own workflow technology.
- Work alongside your colleagues in both Australia and NZ to encourage unity and alignment
- With the wider goals of the business and increase the impact of our digital strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Experience and an understanding of the residential construction market is desired but not essential.
- Forward thinker, commercial mindset, and drive.
- An appetite for business risk and fast paced strategic growth
- Strong business development skills, with the ability to drive the growth of new and existing customers in the residential building space.
- Have a digital savvy mindset
- Confidence in presenting to medium-large businesses in an engaging and informative manner.
- Provide business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations.
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions on all levels of business, is organised and can work in agile environment
A well-established company that is experiencing accelerated growth in Australia through private equity investment. They are a supportive company with a culture built on performance, doing what's right, and developing and growing together as a team. A technologically innovative company that seeks to transform and shake up the health and safety industry within the construction market at a local and global level.
- An attractive package will be constructed to attract the best qualified candidate in the market
- Join an industry leading technology focused disrupter in the construction trade sector
- This role may offer the successful candidate a great career path
- Location - work from home office initially
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW, or call Kristan De Sousa on 07 3153 9902 for a confidential discussion.