About the company
We have partnered with a well-known Australian company who supplies reinforcing products to the wider construction industry.
With a service centres spread nationally; they are known to be one of the fastest growing suppliers in Australia. They use Australian steel, have a local focus, and have a strong and reliable customer base. With extra emphasis on their customer service team supporting and collaborating with their clients, they are now looking for a QLD leader to join them in Brisbane.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The sales and profit targets and service standards for the 3 Service Centres.
- Supporting the Service Centres to achieve budgeted sales, profitability, inventory sell through, recruitment and training, standards of operation and team presentation.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with Service Centre based teams, as well as head office operations, to ensure all head office directives are implemented at a service centre level.
- Delivery of key retail trade sales initiatives in line with the developed strategy.
- Leading and delivering key merchandising, stock management and retail environment best practice activities, in line with the strategy.
- Regularly monitoring Queensland's trade market space to identify other opportunities to grow Queensland's Trade Service Centre Network space and targeted customer segments.
- Deliver Queensland's Trade Service Centre Business Plan and financial KPI targets in accordance with the National Service Centre Retail Strategy.
- Drive the development of Trade Service Centre sales and marketing policies, prices, brochures, market intelligence and related material in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Developing annual financial budgets for Queensland's Trade Service Centre's.
- Supporting the Trade Service Centre Managers in major customer negotiations such as large project home builders and contract type work outside of general trading.
Essential criteria to be considered for this role includes:
- Tertiary qualification in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Experience and knowledge in trade retail merchandising, stock management and retail environment best practice.
- Sales & Marketing - Experience leading Branch sales, focused on trade and retail environments, in a building material/accessory business environment.
- Strategy & Planning - Negotiation, pricing, and partnership success stories.
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to leverage relationship opportunities to generate sales in line with company pricing strategies.
- Financial Management - P&L responsibility, developing budgets and KPIs, with a proven capability to deliver on these.
- People and talent management - proven ability to coach and mentor staff.
- Be part of a national company, with a great reputation
- The opportunity to lead a team and multiple sites, to grow QLD sales.
- Competitive salary on offer with fully maintained vehicle and bonus structure
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW!