We're delighted to be collaborating with one of the world's largest and most diverse providers across the globe for artwork and print solutions. A true leader in artwork and print solutions for packaging, magazines, cards and security industry, who are renowned for their innovative product range and focus on customer satisfaction.
Due to company growth and internal promotions across the Australian market, we now have a chance for someone to join the National Team. This critical role is based from HQ in NSW and is responsible for managing and building up a diverse set of customers state based, across the FMCG, Retail and Industrial market.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment, making all the ingredients for a high-performing team.
- To liaise with end-users, clients, contractors, and customers.
- Build strong customer and supplier relationships whilst providing technical advice and support.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
- Identify new areas to maximize profits.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive growth in a technical solution based sales environment.
- Ideally the person will have a strong understanding across Artwork, Printing or Packaging.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (managing key accounts) with demonstrated results identifying sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve field execution.
- The ability to self-promote through a variety of channels, social media and business networks.
You will be across industry trends, understand the dynamics of your markets and be self-motivated by achieving goals and building a career with an impressive global business that prides itself on being the best.
A very competitive salary package, with a strong commission base will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.