About the Company
Established Australian FMCG food manufacturing business. Great reputation in the market. Household name products.
About the Role
In this role you will lead the QA support function on the day shift to ensure the manufacture of all products is in compliance with the company's quality and food safety requirements.
- Manage daily quality activities including line walks, product release and foreign material investigation
- Make sure operators and team leaders are complying with all the quality ststem requirements
- Complete consumer coplaint investigations
- Issue appropriate corrective action requests
Skills and Experience
- 1 year experience working in a QA or Quality role within a food manufacturing or production environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Full work rights, able to work full-time 38 hours per week
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Technical and Quality Manager
- Offer to Start