About the company
For over 25 years, this BRC Accredited food manufacturer have been a market leader in great tasting, prepared meal solutions. Still proudly an Australian owned company, they offer end to end food development and manufacturing to companies small and large, and then supply to outlets both nationally and internationally.
About the role
Reporting to the QA Manager, this QC officer role will be accountable for monitoring testing of product specifications in this fast-paced manufacturing plant. The role will include 'in process' and 'finished product testing' while also being involved in the reviewing and updating of SWP's (Safe work process) and other documentation as required. The successful candidate will need high organisational skills, they will manage their time across both the production line and in the lab while also maintaining the quality data base and monitoring testing trends.
Skills & Experience
- An appropriate tertiary qualification.
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment in a similar role.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- An ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment when required.
- Experience in compliance paperwork and QA Documentation.
- Experience conducting general QC Wet Chemical & physical testing techniques.
- Previous knowledge of Retort Manufacturing Systems would be advantageous, but not required.
Benefits / Why should I apply
If you're passionate about the food industry, food quality and innovation then working for a market leading company will be beneficial for your career development. If you're team orientated and looking for a company with good structure, systems and a passion for continual quality then applying for this role could be the start of the next stage in your career.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Joel Holmes on (03) 8613 3548 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number JH18780.