About the Company
Join a Global consumer products power house, that strives to continually innovate and invests in research and development of its trusted brands. The business continues to experience strong growth and expand their market
About the Role
The Quality team enjoys an autonomous and self-managed culture in a continuous improvement environment. You will collaborate with Design, new product development, suppliers and global counterparts.
You will interface between Operations and Senior management, implementing process improvements internally for manufacturing and externally with suppliers.
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, with a business that will offer exposure to best-practice and long-term career growth.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical/Electronic Engineering qualifications
- Compliance documentation and Australian Standards experience ideal
- Be a self-starter who has an eye for process improvement
- Collaborate with internal R&D, Engineering and external suppliers
*** There is also a Quality Technician role available which is hands-on***
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion