About the company
This company is a multinational supplier and manufacturer of industrial tools through a variety of retail channels. With a number well known brands under their umbrella, innovation and quality is at the forefront of their decision making and as a result, they are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer on the electrical/electronics side.
About the role
As the Quality engineer, you will be responsible for the overall product quality and compliance on the consumer side of the business whilst adhering to the companies' core values. Reporting into the Senior Quality Manager, you will work within a team of 5 locally. With experience in electrical/electronics engineering, you will be testing to EMC, Noise & Vibration and SAA standards. Stakeholder engagement is another key aspect across the whole company and in particular on NPD with international manufacturers.
Skills & Experience
This role is key within the business and you will be the electrical/electronic SME, the skill set for the successful candidate will include:
- Degree qualified in electrical/electronic engineering
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to influence and engage
- A thorough understanding of numerous testing methods and regulatory compliance - EMC, SAA, Noise & Vibration
- Relevant product knowledge, ideally within power tools
- A track record in developing and managing quality systems
The opportunity to grow within a global organisation with a history of internal promotion.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB20311.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.