About the company
This multinational agri-business has innovation and customer experience at the forefront of their decision making. Exceptional quality standards throughout the global supply chain is an imperative part of this and as a result, they are looking for a commercially strong QA Manager to lead this function from one of their regional sites in Northern Victoria.
About the role
As the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the food safety and quality from raw materials to finished goods as well as leading a team. Reporting into the Site Manager, you will handle large budgets and be able to make a positive impact on the profit by improving process and using your knowledge on how to allocate product. You will also have the opportunity to spearhead the development of the new centre of excellence.
Skills & Experience
Your prior experience as a Quality Manager will lead you to succeed, as will:
- A deep understanding of food safety, compliance and regulations.
- Experienced with managing quality throughout the whole supply chain, import/export experience advantageous
- Energy, drive and determination to succeed coupled with commercial acumen and budget management experience
- Strong leadership, communication and stakeholder engagement ability
- Prior experience managing laboratories
Join a global business with a track record of promoting from within.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the exclusive recruitment partner on this assignment.