About the company
This privately-owned Australian company has seen significant growth since entering the market in both local and international markets. Quality and infant nutrition are at the forefront of their specialist products and they operate within a complex manufacturing and supply chain process. With increased growth, new markets and new regulations, they require an experienced Quality Manager to help take the business to the next level.
About the role
As the Quality Manager, you will be reporting to the GM of Operations and part of the Senior Leadership team whilst being based within their corporate office in the CBD. You will be responsible for setting and administering the ongoing quality specifications for raw materials, bulk and finished goods, and ensuring manufacturing facilities are producing to agreed parameters. You will also need to provide accurate advice on all matters pertaining to Nutrition Information Panels, whilst abiding with FSANZ and ACCC standards. To do this, you will be needing to liaise internationally and understand all regulations.
Skills & Experiences
This role is imperative to maintaining quality standards throughout their product range and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- The ability to manage a complex contract manufacturing environment with international suppliers
- Managing, tracking and maintaining the Quality Management System
- Participation in the ongoing execution of a business improvement process that delivers measurable improvement in COGS, logistics, quality and traceability.
- Impeccable communication skills with both internal and with external stakeholders
- Extensive practical knowledge of the dairy and infant nutrition space
This fast growing and dynamic company are consistently looking to innovate and enter new markets to maintain growth. With that there is opportunity to grow and enhance your career within an excellent working environment and easily accessible location
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB18301.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment