About the company
This company is an international market leader in Food Manufacturing with sites around the globe and household brand names. They consistently strive to be the best and are constantly innovating new products. With global quality standards and best practices, they require an experienced FSQ Lead to run the operations out of their New Zealand site in the North Island.
About the Role
Your role as the FSQ Lead will be to ensure the continued compliance of the production quality system aligning with relevant regulatory, accreditation and customer requirements. You will lead a team of 4 and report directly into the ANZ FSQ Manager. You will be responsible for all audits, compliance and customer quality interactions whilst also continuously looking to implement best practice through the Quality Improvement Plan
Skills & Experience
Your proven experience within food, safety and quality management in the FMCG industry will lead you to succeed, as will:
- An exceptional understanding of relevant requirements and regulations from an internal and external perspective
- Impeccable stakeholder engagement and the ability to motivate and drive the quality culture to all employees
- A track record in implementing and improving systems within the quality function
- A commercial mindset and the ability to manage multiple budgets and to forecast effectively
- The ability to be hands on and driven with a positive attitude
This is an amazing opportunity to begin a career with an international powerhouse where there is clear career development and the chance to excel.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB18208
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.