About The Company
Located in the SE Suburbs, this large-scale industrial manufacturer caters to a variety of specialist industries. Operating out of their highly automated site, they have a great track record with quality and safety whilst priding themselves on minimising the environmental impact that they make. With that in mind, they are looking for an experienced Quality professional to help prepare for an audit.
About The role
Reporting to the Site Manager this role will be responsible for preparing the site for an audit, using the velocity system, you'll conduct a gap analysis, and close out any major deficiency prior to the audit date. This will be a short-term contract with some potential for extension, the successful candidate must be available for an immediate start.
This role is suited to someone technically strong with prior lead auditing experience in a quality driven environment and will include the following skills:
- Background in manufacturing industry (Food, Beverage, Dairy, Packaging etc)
- Lead auditing qualification
- Experience preparing for, and leading quality audits
- Strong documentation skills
- Fundamental understanding of manufacturing, quality and safety
- High ability to work autonomously
- Strong Internal Stakeholder management skills
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Joel Holmes on 03 8613 3548 for a confidential discussion.