Join a leading Australian Design & Manufacturing business, who operate at a global level. They continue to enjoy strong growth of market share both locally and globally. They are strengthening their Quality and Compliance team, creating a dedicated Quality Systems and Regulatory Manager role. The business manufacture commercial and consumer products, and are market leaders in their category.
You wil be an integral part of the Quality and Compliance team, and collaborate closely R&D, Operations, Supply Chain and the Leadership team. Your focus on improving the Quality Management System.
- Maintain ISO accreditations
- Develop manufacturing SOPs and introduce new systems
- Manage the audit program
- Create and implement best quality practices and systems
- Manage all Regulatory requirements with external agencies
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, which a business that offers stability, growth and investment in you and its R&D strategy.
You will have most of the following experience;
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a Quality Management role, ideally Systems
- Manufacturing background (FMCG, Industrial or Pharmaceutical)
- Quality Management Systems improvement experience
- Build relationships with Regulatory authorities and 3rd party Certification bodies
- Keen to join a continuously evolving and growing business with a progressive outlook
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion