About the company
We have partnered with a well-known company, the manufactures and supplies concrete reinforcing products to the wider construction industry.
With a nationwide presence, they are known to be one of the fastest growing suppliers in Australia. They use Australian steel, have a local focus and have a strong and reliable customer base. With extra emphasis on their customer service team supporting and collaborating with their clients, they are now looking for a QLD leader to join them in Brisbane.
About the role
As the Trade Service Sales Leader for QLD, reporting to the National - Trade Service Manager you will be responsible for the QLD sales performance, along with increasing market share across the 3 branches.
The purpose of this position is to coordinate Queensland's Branch operations to achieve the strategic goals of the business. You will be responsible for the sales and profit performance of all Queensland's Branch operations, as well as managing, coaching and developing the employees to enable them to effectively engage within their teams and deliver the Branch offering.
Securing orders from your trade customer base, you will focus on 3 main areas business in construction: civil & infrastructure projects, residential home building and commercial and residential high-rise.
The role will also include but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities from your exceptional hunting skills
- Successfully tender for projects from various tier clients based on your ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and value adding solutions
- Create strong internal customer relationships to ensure the project is delivered to the agreed delivery program
- Leading your QLD team and creating an inclusive, collaborative environment for you people
- Establish and maintain a high degree of quality awareness
This role requires a strong customer and people focused Branch Manager with a proven background in construction.
Knowledge of steel reinforcing materials is essential, along with:
- Sales experience within the building material industry
- Previous experience with key stakeholder engagement in the mid-tier market
- Sales experience within Australian manufacturing would be highly regarded
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to research and target the appropriate segments
- Proven ability to build and expand your Business Customer Pipeline
- A competitive spirit with a proactive approach
- Be part of a national company, with a great reputation
- The opportunity to lead a team and multiple sites, QLD wide
- Competitive salary on offer with fully maintained vehicle and bonus structure
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW!