About the company
We have partnered with a well-known company, the manufactures and supplies concrete reinforcing products to the wider construction industry.
With a nationwide presence, they are known to be one of the fastest growing suppliers in Australia. They use Australian steel, have a local focus and have a strong and reliable customer base. With extra emphasis on their customer service team supporting and collaborating with their clients, they are now looking for a QLD leader to join them in Brisbane.
About the role
As the Sales Leader - Retail & Service Manager - QLD, you will report to the National Retail & Service Manager and be responsible for the QLD sales performance, along with increasing market share across the 3 branches.
Securing orders from your trade customer base, you will focus on 3 main areas business in construction: civil & infrastructure projects, residential home building and commercial and residential high-rise.
The role will also include but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities from your exceptional hunting skills
- Successfully tender for projects from various tier clients based on your ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and value adding solutions
- Create strong internal customer relationships to ensure the project is delivered to the agreed delivery program
- Leading your QLD team and creating an inclusive, collaborative environment for you people
- Establish and maintain a high degree of quality awareness
This role requires a strong customer and people focused Branch Manager with a proven background in construction.
Knowledge of steel reinforcing materials is essential, along with:
- Sales experience within the building material industry
- Previous experience with key stakeholder engagement in the mid-tier market
- Sales experience within Australian manufacturing would be highly regarded
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to research and target the appropriate segments
- Proven ability to build and expand your Business Customer Pipeline
- A competitive spirit with a proactive approach
- Be part of a national company, with a great reputation
- The opportunity to lead a team and multiple sites, QLD wide
- Competitive salary on offer with fully maintained vehicle and bonus structure
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Lizzi Byrne on 07 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.