This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Queensland State Manager to join a growing business that provides solutions/products into the building and construction industry. Based 30 minutes south of Brisbane this role reports into the Group General Manager who is based in Sydney you will be responsible for both the day to day operations of the business and setting the strategic direction. You will be responsible for overall sales, profitability and EBIT as well as other functional activities within the company. You will also be responsible for a team of 18.
The role has responsibility for delivering sales, achieving profitable growth and ensuring all projects our delivered on time and with the utmost focus on quality.
To be successful in this role you will be well connected with tier 1 players and comfortable building and delivering on long term relationships.
- Strong knowledge and relationships in construction industry
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence prospective customers
- Create and deliver strategy and deliver actions and outcomes
- Strong people management and leadership experience including employee engagement, training and development and mentoring and coaching
- A strong track record of delivering quality on projects
- Proactive and effective in setting targets and goals and achieving them
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment
If you feel like you have the required experience please click APPLY NOW!