About the Company
Global consumer and commercial products manufacturer, which has grown significantly over the past 5 years in Australia. The business has a number of successful and trusted brands and continue to invest in their R&D strategy. Manufacturing is combined by local and overseas capabilities.
About the Role
You will lead the R&D team, to manage projects to design and develop new consumer and commercial products. The focus is on new product development, short time to market and innovative problem solving.
- Set the R&D agenda
- Guide projects from Concept development through to testing and manufacturing
- In-house prototyping, validation & testing
- Creating Bills of Materials (BOM) and technical documentation
- Foster sound Project Manage practices and for the team to autonomously own their projects
- Collaborate with local and overseas suppliers
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development, stability and investment in R&D. You need to have most of the below criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Leading a small R&D team
- 10 years minimum consumer product design experience
- Automotive parts / architectural hardware experience ideal
- Concept design and short design cycles
- Strong SolidWorks or similar software skills
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button and apply or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion.