About the company
A global FMCG business are looking for a Raw Materials Officer to join their team on a 3 month contract with a view to potentially going permanent.
- Process and enter Direct and Indirect Raw Materials receipts into the SAP system.
- Follow up / liaise any discrepancies with vendors for Direct and Indirect Raw materials.
- Liaise with import agents addressing issues as they arise
- Organise transport for raw material branch transfers
- Record and track stock movements, ensuring stock and inventory control
- Create purchase requisitions for Invoices to be actioned daily
- Receipt purchase orders for accounts payable
- Process all invoices for utilities and miscellaneous as required
· Experience purchasing of raw materials in a previous role.
· Full working rights and currently residing in Australia.
· Experience purchasing in SAP
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Available to start at 1-2 week notice.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.