About the company
Are you enjoying FMCG sales? Are you thinking about what's next? Have you ever thought about recruitment as a career? Take your FMCG knowledge and develop it further as a specialist consultant; working for an award winning business where you will be developed and rewarded.
With offices in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney, we have experienced rapid growth and are proud to have a team who loves coming to work. Our Sydney team is seeking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant managing the FMCG sales business, could this be you?
The team in Sydney consists of 40 professionals, made up of directors, recruitment consultants, resourcing specialists, a continuous improvement team and an administration team.
About the role
You will be the Recruitment consultant, specialising in FMCG Sales. Think food, beverages, cosmetics, pharmacy/pharmaceuticals, and electronics.
- Become an industry expert in all things FMCG
- Becoming a brand ambassador for new and existing clients
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle for all vacancies.
- Create a solid Six Degrees experience for all our candidates
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in a sales position.
- High level of drive, passion and motivation.
- Excellent customer facing skills within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and approach your workload in a pro-active manner
- Flexible, team player who enjoys working towards shared goals
- Ability to use initiative and put forward suggestions for improvement
- Experience in FMCG highly desireable, but not mandatory.
At Six Degrees we believe our people are the foundation of our success and we strive to support, encourage and reward them to reach their full potential. As part of Six Degrees, you will be working in a fun, team-based culture where high performance is rewarded with:
- Quarterly company events to celebrate our achievements
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- An additional day of leave for each year of service
- Participation in corporate charity events
- Be part of internal engagement surveys and workshops
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion