Recruitment Manager - Technology
- Opportunity for an experienced leader to manage a high performing team
- Be part of a five-year growth strategy
- Drive activity, not KPI's
About the business
Six Degrees Executive is one of Australia's leading independent, specialist recruitment consultancies. We provide intelligent, expert talent solutions across specialist disciplines within highly engaged networks of talent across Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane.
The business was founded with the intent to focus on 'long game', relationship-based recruitment, where we have been very successful since our inception 15 years ago. Over the last 18 months, we have implemented a plan to grow our business into other specialised disciplines such as Finance and Technology and are looking to continue this expansion in NSW.
We pride ourselves on being a highly customer-centric and our team have a genuine desire to positively shape the futures of individuals we engage with and maintain a focus on helping our clients build successful, sustainable businesses via the recruitment of exceptional talent.
About the role
- Establish a Technology recruitment team within NSW market to leverage the existing Technology team in Victoria
- Expand and lead a team of consultants.
- Manage, develop, and run a profitable portfolio of clients through the placement of high-quality talent.
- End to end 360 consulting across retained and contingent work.
- Regular proactive and planned communication to grow accounts including cross-functional team and business unit referrals.
- Plan and execute high levels of strategic business development activity.
- Cross-functional referrals to grow accounts.
- Develop and execute business plans
- Professional and ethical candidate management to the highest service/quality standards.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will be a seasoned recruiter with a number of years successfully leading a Technology recruitment team of dynamic, high performing consultants. You possess the innate ability to build strong networks with candidates and clients alike and relish in the opportunity to develop new commercial relationships and act as a 'rainmaker' for your team.
Driven, ambitious, and with the desire to continuously learn and grow professionally and personally, you possess a well-developed commercial acumen and are solutions-focused with best practice time management skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to be forward-thinking with the ability to challenge thinking and innovate in a rapidly changing market.
Six Degrees values life experience, as such volunteer work, community engagement, international or industry experience will be well regarded.
What is on offer
The opportunity to work in an award-winning culture, to make business-critical decisions that have influence over the entire company, and accelerate your career in leadership to the next level.
How to apply
Send your application using the APPLY NOW button or contact Alastair Pennie for a confidential conversation.