Six Degrees is an award-winning specialist executive recruitment consultancy with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. We are a proud team who love coming to work each day. After a busy 2018 we are looking for an admin extraordinaire to join our team as a Recruitment Team Coordinator.
The team in Sydney consists of 25 professionals, made up of directors, recruitment consultants and a superstar administration team. The offices are in the heart of Sydney CBD, a haven for foodies and those who don't mind a bit of shopping. The facilities include a fully equipped gym with lockers and showers, all just a skip away from public transport.
Working with Six Degrees you will be challenged to achieve your best and encouraged to pursue both your personal and professional goals. Working with us you will thrive in a fun and collaborative culture where we genuinely have each other's backs. The support team is integral to the success of the business, you will be treated as an equal and your work will be appreciated on a local and national level.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping set the tone of our high energy culture
- Creating and formatting client facing documents
- Organising and managing internal and client events
- Diary Management and providing direct support for 3 management staff
- HR Induction and Training- Onboarding and training of new starters
- Staff travel arrangements
- Rotational receptionist and front of house duties
- General office management duties
What we are looking for:
- Professionalism and outstanding communication and written skills
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally within a busy fast paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and approach your workload in a pro-active manner
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible, team player who enjoys working towards shared goals
- A creative and curious mind that looks for a challenge and is constantly thinking of ways to improve
- A background in hospitality, retail or customer service is highly regarded
- Energy, a positive attitude and ambition
Benefits for you:
At Six Degrees we believe our people are the foundation of our success and we strive to support, encourage and reward them to reach their full potential. As part of Six Degrees, you will be working in a fun, team-based culture where high performance is rewarded with
- Quarterly company events to celebrate our achievements
- Health and Well-being program (Office yoga, yay!) as well as full access to our gym
- Team building and learning and development days (Family day is always a hit)
- An additional day of leave for each year of service
- A competitive salary and a six-monthly bonus for high performance
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button.