About the company
This iconic global Automotive brand represent leading innovation and high performance, they pride themselves on providing the market with a high quality product, and first-class service that brings innovation to automotive workshops across the world.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales & Service Manager, this key role will see the successful candidate develop and maintain the performance of the Dealer Network.
Responsibilities of the role
- Grow and drive the Parts & Service metrics with the Dealer key stakeholders.
- Working primarily with nominated Parts Distributor to grow retail Dealers parts and service business.
- Lead service retention and repurchase program.
- Responsible for the growth, performance and the strategic direction of the portfolio (Service, Parts, Paint & Panel)
- Support Dealers in the achievement of their monthly vehicle sales objective.
To be considered for the role, you will be highly organised and able to implement procedures in line with company guidelines whilst being given the opportunity to innovate and bring ideas to the group.
You will also need to demonstrate
- A high degree of commercial acumen, i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills.
- Previous experience working across fixed operations of a dealership.
- Demonstrate influencing skills to gain Dealer engagement and stakeholder relationships.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.