- APAC Technical sales role - Marine & Boating industry
- Global innovative organisation
- Role can base based in either Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
About the company
Six Degrees Executive have been engaged to run a search for a regional sales leader on behalf of a global organisation who manufacture & distribute equipment into the marine & boating industry, both OE & Aftermarket. This leading global brand are in the next phase of growth across the APAC region and are now looking for an experienced industry professional to bring the some new innovation and products to the market and drive the growth of the division across the region.
About the role
Reporting to the GM of Sales & Marketing this key regional hands on leadership role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for the regional sales & marketing strategy across the key client portfolio within the marine & boating market.
- Develop and implement strategic sales & marketing plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Provide input to the GM of Sales & Marketing for sales forecasting activities and set performance goals in line with company objectives
- Analise the current product portfolio and brands the organisation represents in the market to make sure they are aligned to the current business climate and target markets
- Explore new business opportunities through representation of new equipment and new markets to enter
- Conduct business reviews, project manage new product launches.
- Represent the brand at regional industry events both in ANZ and Asia
- Be responsible for sales pipeline, forecasting and margin control
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio - both OE & Aftermarket
- Work internally with the head of product development APAC regarding product research and development
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned Sales professional with experience from within the Boating & Marine or the Automotive OE & Aftermarket space.
- You will have a track record of building key relationships with small and large corporate style organisations
- Ideally have technical mind-set or experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who are degree qualified
- A hands-on leader who can switch between strategic and tactical activities with ease
- Experience of doing business in the Asia would be highly advantageous
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of basic marketing principles
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Overall be a highly engaging sales leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates a high performing sales focused culture
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Head up the Marine division of this highly successful global supplier
- Very supportive team culture
- Attractive package on offer which will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market
- This role forms part of the leadership team and will have a strategic input into the day to day running and growth of the marine division
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Represent leading global brands
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 8613
3561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC16247.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.