About the company
Our client is a leading premium independent brand, that has quickly grown from start-up to a household name across Australia and Europe. With two branded stores in Melbourne and Sydney, strong e-commerce presence and stocked in multiple resellers nationally.
About the role
The brand upholds their values of creation, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a commercially driven regional director to further their expansion in the local market. The primary purpose of the role is to recruit, retain and develop a highly motivated and commercially astute team and drive the commercial performance of the business's Australian entity. This role will require travel both nationally and internationally, with head quarters based in Europe.
* Own and lead the commercial performance of the brands Australian entity
* Recruit, train and develop team members across multiple locations include local support office
* Work closely with international team to create the regional growth strategies
* Lead the branded stores and local support office, including customer service and local marketing functions
* Develop and maintain relationships with local resellers
* Reporting on financial and KPI performance for the region
* Drive the local marketing strategy for the brand
Skills & Experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar Commercial manager/director role in similar retail environment
* Minimum BS/BA degree qualification
* Excellent communication and relationship management skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Be a highly motivated and autonomous leader
* Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial mindset
* P&L and financial KPI management experience
Offering an attractive salary and performance bonus, free product and additional leave days.