About the company
This is a well-known food manufacturing company located in on the Gold Coast. The busines is seeing a high level of CAPEX to introduce new products and expand capacity to further grow the business.
About the role
As the Regional Engineering Project Manager you'll manage several concurrent projects of a broad and diverse nature. Predominantly this will include process and packaging installations and upgrades, site infrastructure and utilities projects, and potentially also involved process improvement projects. You'll own these projects end to end including budget and schedule management for multi-million dollar projects.
We're looking for an experience FMCG Project Manager with:
- A relevant engineering degree
- Strong experience delivering CAPEX projects in the food and beverage industries
- Experience managing projects of multi-million dollar costs
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Solid supplier management capability
- In depth understanding of food manufacturing requirements
This is a long term role with a business seeing a high level of investment, a leadership position responsible for delivering and driving projects.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jonathan Hall for a confidential conversation on 07 3153 9903