About the company
Our client is a services business that has experienced significant growth over the past few years. They are now looking for an APAC Finance Manager to join their organisation to be based out of the Brisbane HQ. This organisation provides express logistics consulting via a successful franchise model to the SME market across Australia, Asia and globally.
About the role
This role has come about because of significant growth locally and internationally. Head office is based in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane (30 mins North of CBD).
As the regional Finance Manager, responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with BU leaders in creating and analysing budgets and goals to provide direction both in a financial and commercial manner to all departments
- Oversee the following accounting duties: Payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger processes; reconciliations, inventory systems, agreements and taxes
- Consolidate 6 operational countries in the Asia Pacific region ensuring timely and compliant financial reporting
- Provide indirect leadership to the financial managers and country management team throughout the region
- Prepare and reports on budgets and forecasts that include revenue, expenses, capital expenditures, staff, sales activities, and programs etc
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statement
- Drive continuous improvements to optimize work processes, financial performance and operational decision-making
- Evaluate the impact of current processes and proposes / oversees the implementation of innovative projects to improve cost and revenue performance
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you must be CPA or CA qualified, preferably having experience across large and SME businesses, where you have had to tightly manage the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow. You must be prepared to be strategic at times and truly partner with the CEO, yet you will also have to be hands on as the business continues to grow. This is a scale-up business with significant ambitions.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Molly Green on 03 8613 3597 for a confidential discussion.