Our client is Australia's leading livestock founder and has been operating in Australia and New Zealand since 1995. With strong growth ambition's, our client is looking to further strengthen and rapidly expand its position in the Australian livestock industry.
Our clients financing model is unique and has been specifically developed with Australia's livestock producers in mind. A specialist livestock financer they provide a wide range of specialised agrifinance solutions to farming businesses.
We are currently looking for an experienced Regional Livestock Manager to join the team and be based in Victoria. Key to the candidate's success will be their ability to leverage off their existing relationships with key private livestock agencies and promote the growth ambition of the company across Victoria.
Duties and Experience:
- Leverage existing networks and relationships to drive new business across Private livestock agencies and corporate clients.
- Build on one's knowledge and understanding of the livestock industry and our product offerings - utilising this to engage with potential stakeholders seeking to improve their financial performance and promote the services as a seamless financial solution that works harmoniously to improve their livestock product business.
- Work closely with General Manager to proactively identify key brokers or referral partners in your region that could provide a source of qualified leads.
We are keen to hear from you if you have a strong livestock background in a business development role, and are respected for your ethics, honesty and absolute commitment to customer service. You will possess strong influencing and relationship building skills, motivation, tenacity and attention to detail, all crucial in building strong long-term relationships and results.
- Working from home
- Lucrative incentives
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Be part of a rapidly growing organisation that is nimble and agile
- Excellent leadership team
To apply please click on the link or call Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for further information