About the company
This impressive retail business is passionate about their ability to impact consumers lives through their strong brands which most of Australia would interact with on any given weekend. With a significant retail network across the country, this organisation has a large supply chain to match which is critical in ensuring the success of the business.
About the role
As Regional Logistics Manager your key focus will be to lead multi-site teams, part of a large scale operation ensuring that the retail network receives best in class service, with the right product hitting the right stores at the right time. Some of your key responsibilities will include the below:
- Ensure all sites are performing across people, safety, and operational metrics
- Drive process improvement initiatives
- Identity and deliver best practise across the distribution network
- Identify and develop key team members to build their capability
- Develop a strong communication plan across multiple sites and out to retailers
- Increase productivity across multiple sites whilst increasing staff engagement
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Demonstrated success in leading high performing teams
- Experience working in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Safety first mindset
- Multi-site management
- Strong Chain Management experience
- Supply Chain end to end network development
- Strong financial and budget management
- Team coaching and mentoring
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable industry leader within the Retail space. You will be given scope to improve performance as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
*Initially a 6 month contract, yet with potential for permanency.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.