About the Company
Our client is a global organisation who are widely recognised as a leader in technology and innovation in their chosen field. Their regional headquarters is located in Melbourne.
About the Role
The Regional Logistics Manager is responsible for leading the performance of a large team, a number of distribution facilities and a complex domestic transport across the region, driving cost reductions and improving customer service levels. In this high-profile leadership role, your key accountability will also include:
- Working collaboratively with 3PL's to ensure service levels, inventory targets and cost reductions are optimised.
- Full budget accountaibility for distribution centre and outsourced transport functions.
- Ensuring that distribution centre operations and transport functions are aligned to broader business strategies around safety, service and cost to serve.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the performance of people, systems and ways of working.
- Ensuring that the broader S&OP process is supported by a best in class logistics function.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be a senior logistics professional with a demonstrated track record of success in the consumer goods, industrial or 3PL industries. You will have had experience overseeing a multi-site distribution network from an operational and commercial perspective, driving cost reductions and improving customer service levels. Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant field, you will also possess first class interpersonal and demonstrated influencing abilities.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.