About the company
Manufacturing a number of well recognised brands this company has a reputation for quality and continues to build on their strong market presence through investment across the business. An opportunity is available for an experience logistics professional at their site inj Wynyard in Tasmania.
About the role
Along with managing the day to day operations of the inbound logistics function, the role will have a strategic focus on optimising transport, driving safety, and ensuring commercial compliance.
- Day to day management of inbound transport for the region
- Budgeting and cost control including labour management
- Developing and maintaining a safe working environment
- KPI reporting on fleet utilisation
- Contract management and ensuring commercial compliance
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience within a similar transport management role
- Proven capability in developing and leading teams
- Strong commercial understanding and a track record of success in cost optimisation
- Well developed influencing skills to drive change across the business
This is a great role within a high profile FMCG business which can also also offer a career growth pathway. A competitive salary package will be negotiated dependant on experience.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.